Friday, April 23, 2010

I wish I had thought of that.

I imagine this is true for most, but I can say as a designer that we spend way too much time analyzing what's around us. Walking down the street and recognizing typefaces, trying to put a Pantone number to that cool colour over there, and most definitely critiquing other peoples work. And although it's unfortunate that it doesn't happen more often - it's great when you get one of those "I wish I had thought of that" moments.

That was my reaction to Bullfrog Powers latest Pay More for Energy campaign. I think it's great and certainly worthy of a plug. Even better that it's a company that deserves the attention of some great branding minds.

A campaign based on truth – what an enigmatic idea.

Not that Jenn and I are granola eating hippies or anything, but we made the choice to pay more for energy when we switched to Bullfrog back in September of 2007. It was a decision we didn't take lightly but one we're glad we did.

Have a look at the animated video they've produced, explaining how Bullfrog Power works. Maybe it's something you'd consider? You just might get the same twinge of self pride as we do every time we see that little Bullfrog sign on our front lawn.

Check it out for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment